Sota Bio Tuner BT9, the latest model.
The machine ships free to the UK and costs just £17.50 to European destinations.
The Bio Tuner outputs more than 500 harmonic frequencies in each pulse.
Having a modified rectilinear waveform, it has 6 output modes.
The machine is simple to use besides being lightweight.
The BT9 is portable, therefore it can be worn in comfort.
It is a quality build, exhibiting a sturdy design as well as modern electronic components.
Here are some key points of the Bio Tuner BT9
* Quartz crystal frequency control.
* Advanced microcomputer operation. The proprietary software routine is written by SOTA to ensure consistent and reliable output.
* Built-in 20 minute digital timer.
* Custom Headset
* Very simple intuitive operation.
* A push-button switch to easily change the output to each of the 6 different modes.
* Two of the modes contain the 7.83 Hz Schumann (Earth) frequency.
* Headset and Output Signal Electrical Circuit Verification Indicator
* Low battery warning light.
The BT9 is manufactured to the highest standards for the utmost quality and reliable service.